Singapore Hawker Stalls by NEA

Hawker stalls are ideal for small food retailers.
They are managed by the National Environment Agency (NEA).

Who Qualifies?

To open a hawker stall, you must be:

o a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
o at least 21 years old
o a non-bankrupt

* Persons who have had their licences cancelled or revoked, or who have been de-registered or debarred, are not eligible.
* Persons who operate 2 or more cooked food stalls within the same centre are also not eligible. This is applicable for cooked food stalls only.

Extracted from :
http://www.business.gov.sg/EN/BusinessTopic/SelectingPremises/TypesofPremises/SmallRetailersNFoodStalls/prem_typesmall_hawker.htm

Comments

  1. Hi im looking for hawker to rent near sembawang n amk area?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I'm looking for either drinks stall or Muslim cooked food stall for rent

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is any pls contact me at tis number Ashamed(91301321) Nisha(86558506)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there is any pls contact me at tis number Ashamed(91301321) Nisha(86558506)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there I'm looking for either drinks stall or Muslim cooked food stall for rent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon to dear one. I'm Tina here and sincerely looking for a drinks/halal cooked food stall/market stall for rent. Do kindly contact me at my line +65-81123443 for availability. Thank you so much and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day!

    I'm fiz looking for food stall to rent,

    DO contact me at 82012594

    Best Regards
    Fiz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi good afternoon,

    I'm Vins here and am looking for food stall/Market to rent.

    Please do contact me at hp: 98514460

    Thanks with Regards

    Vins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Food Stall at Temasek Polytechnic Engineering Blk Canteen for rent.